Pay in full: £3050.00
Please fill in the enrollment form. Once you "submit form" you will be taken to a secure payment page. We use Paypal for our transactions and if you don't have a Paypal account, you can checkout as a guest.
The course fee does not include food, travel or accommodation.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please ensure that you have read all of the course information. Once you have submitted your form and paid, you will receive a Statement Of Enrolment.
It is your responsibility as a student to organise your work placement. Your work-placement must be undertaken at an Ofsted-registered setting. We will send you the relevant forms for you and your work-placement to complete to register you at that setting. It will be a requirement that you have been vetted by the Disclosure and Barring Service, and this is something you will need to pay for, and get the setting to organise before you can start work. For more information go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service 6.
Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
1. The Montessori Partnership requires you, as one of our students, to meet all the course requirements as directed and abide by the regulations given in the Student Handbook for the course you are following.
2. If your coursework is incomplete, of an unacceptable standard, or if you do not pass the final diploma or certificate examinations or summative assessments, a Certificate and/or Diploma will not be awarded.
3. If your course fees and/or examination fees are unpaid, or only partially paid, a Certificate and/or Diploma will not be awarded. Your date of enrolment is the date we countersign your signed learning agreement, which we e-mail back to you. At this point an application becomes a contract and you become bound by these terms and conditions.
4. You have a 14 day cooling off period from this date when you can cancel your registration, and any payment made will be refunded to you less an administration charge of £50.00. Once the cooling off period has expired you can decide to withdraw from the course, but no refunds of any payments made are normally given. However, if you complete a ‘Withdrawal from Course form’ we normally release you from any obligations to pay any remaining instalments less any fees already paid in respect of your enrolment to Innovate Awarding.
5. If you paid in full at the outset we will retain an amount corresponding to the deposits and the instalments which would have been due up to the date of withdrawal if you had been paying by instalments, together with any payments made on your behalf to Innovate Awarding. If you complete a ‘Withdrawal from Course’ form we will normally refund the balance of the fee.
6. Action will be taken to ensure payment is made of any outstanding fees in circumstances not covered by paragraphs 4 and 5 above, and any expenses incurred by the Montessori Partnership in this process, whether by means of a debt collection agency or through the courts will be added to the outstanding bill, together with interest accumulated.
7. Where you have applied for funding from the relevant local authority or other body, and the payment of all or part of the funding to the Montessori Partnership is dependent upon you completing the course, in the event that you choose not to complete the course you will reimburse the Montessori Partnership for the course fee that would have been covered by the funding you have forfeited.
8. Courses are not transferable to other persons.
9. The Montessori Partnership reserves the right to vary the published course schedule or curriculum components at any time should circumstances so dictate, and to require you to terminate a course at any time if you do not fulfil the requirements of the course.
10. Any course materials, whether written, diagrammatic, photographic, electronic or in any other format, and all associated documentation that are the intellectual property of The Montessori Partnership, and are made available to you as a registered student for your sole and exclusive use as you follow your chosen course of study may not be photocopied or reproduced in any way, nor disseminated to other people without the express prior written permission of The Montessori Partnership.
11. The Complaints and Appeals Procedures detailed in the Student Handbook are to be followed in the event of any grievance arising.
12. The Montessori Partnership reserves the right to terminate your course of study where your conduct gives grounds for dismissal.
13. The Montessori Partnership safeguards the confidentiality of its students and associates in line with its Policy on Confidentiality, Data Protection and Whistleblowing. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes which may be relevant to your study records.
Your declaration as a learner:
Please read the following declaration. Your completion of the enrollment form below shows your agreement.
I confirm that:
• I have read and understood the information about how the Montessori Partnership Level 3 Diploma in Montessori Classroom Practice incorporating IAO Level 3 Diploma in Early Learning and Childcare (Early Years Educator) course is organised and delivered in the course prospectus and in the Student Handbook;
• I have read and understand the terms and conditions relating to the delivery of this course as given above and agree to abide by them;
• I will only submit work for assessment that I have done entirely by myself or in response to feedback from my tutor or assessor and I will acknowledge and give full references for any sources I may use to support my own work.
• Should I decide for any reason not to complete my course I understand that no refund will be given of money already paid, but that if I complete the ‘Withdrawal from Course’ form in full I will be released from any obligation to pay the remaining instalments. If I paid in full at the outset, the balance to be refunded will be calculated as if I had been paying by instalments and any unused money will be refunded.
• I give permission for my personal and sensitive data to be used by the Montessori Partnership as outlined in their Policy on Confidentiality, Data Protection and Whistleblowing, and specifically for my information to be made available to Innovate Awarding as necessary in connection with the award of the Level 3 Diploma in Early Education and Childcare (EYE) and I undertake to comply with this policy.
Our declaration as the training provider: An authorised signatory will sign a Statement Of Enrollment and send this to you.
The Montessori Partnership undertakes to:
• deliver all components of the Montessori Partnership Level 3 Diploma in Montessori Classroom Practice incorporating IAO Level 3 Diploma in Early Learning and Childcare (Early Years Educator) course as outlined above, in our course prospectus and in our Student Handbook; fulfil our responsibilities
If for any reason you change your mind, we offer a 14 day cooling off period. If after paying and enrolling, you no longer want to do the course, contact Miranda and you will be given a full refund of the deposit. If however you change your mind after the 14 days the deposit becomes non refundable.